Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Where to play Badminton etc. (Read 354 times)
jvault891

Where to play Badminton etc.
26. Jul 2020 at 10:57
Report PostPrint Post  
Can someone recommend a place to play badminton in this city? A sports centre of some sort. Merci!

IP Logged

mikainxian

Re: Where to play Badminton etc.
Reply #1 - 31. Jul 2020 at 02:17
Report PostPrint Post  
There is a sports hall at the tiyuchang metro station )the station after nanshaomen). i think the street is chang'an road. it is the mainstreet that leads from the bell tower straight to the south. the sports hall is on the right side (if you come from the north) and it is opposite to the zhongshan building, just beside the tiyuchang metro station. easy to sport )it's like a stadium with many cars parked in front of it). there you can play badminton and other sports as well.many sports shops are around it too. i don't know the prices now, but you can ask. shouldn't be much.

IP Logged

jgordonzhu

Re: Where to play Badminton etc.
Reply #2 - 29. Sep 2020 at 12:36
Report PostPrint Post  
jvault891 wrote on 26. Jul 2020 at 10:57:
Can someone recommend a place to play badminton in this city? A sports centre of some sort. Merci!

At the Chang'an Road is a large sports centre with surrounding shops for sports clothing, shoes, accessories. To my knowledge you can play badminton there for a fee or squash and other sport activities. It is located, like the former poster said, exactly at the opposite of Tiyuchang metro station and the Zhong Shang Building.
I attached a picture.

Xian_Sports_Centre_at_Changan_Road.jpg ( 107 KB | 47 Downloads )
Xian_Sports_Centre_at_Changan_Road.jpg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint